Saturday 9 March 2013

SALE - Gothic Doll Madness

So I stirred awake this morning feeling particularly lifted and wanted to let that flow over and let you guys have something special.

Yesterday, March 08, I finally took my driving test, something I should have done ten years ago. Six weeks of lessons and several trees of bananas (for their beta blocker aspects), I passed my driving test first time round. Since we have three motorbikes and a 20 month old son, it was important to get ourselves a car as well. It still isn't sinking in that I am now legal to drive on British roads, but as a way to celebrate I am knocking 15% off the Gothic Dolls. 

WAS £34.99 NOW £29.99


This is an example of the Black Widow Gothic Doll

The Gothic Doll is one of the most popular dolls by Binky Roo Designs, often using designer fabric from Alexander Henry or Michael Miller. The have satin and organza skirts and have gothic motifs and embroidery with seed beads and charms.

Alexander Henry Fabric. Red Seed Beads. Bat Charm


Where can you buy?


You can buy from the official store or my Etsy store, links at the top of the page. Frieda is Available Now, Red Satin & Organza, Vampire Doll, named after one of the sisters from the Hammer Horror Films 'Twins of Evil'. The front of her body is made from fabric by Alexander Henry and has a Lily Munster white stripe in her black hair.

Frieda the Vampire Gothic Doll


Or, you can buy a Made to Order doll whereby you can choose the colour and theme of your choice. So don't delay.  

If you want one of these 18" Gothic beauties order now  before the prices rise again. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment